Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ EU.L.2016.119.1 (hereinafter: RODO)
we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is JiM Foundation, based in Lodz, 105 Tatrzanska Street;
- In matters of data protection, it is possible to contact the Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com;
- Your personal data, including sensitive data, will be processed for the purpose of completing the application form and for the purpose and to the extent necessary to provide you with legal assistance and respond to the reported problem in the so-called. intervention process - in accordance with the statutory tasks of the Foundation, including those contained in the submitted documents, with the basis for the processing of personal data on the basis of the RODO being primarily the voluntary consent for the processing of data obtained under the terms of Article 6(1)(a) in conjunction with Article 7 of the RODO and Article 9(2)(a) of the RODO, as well as the legitimate interest of the administrator set forth in Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO.
- Recipients of personal data may be:
- public authorities and entities authorized to do so under the law;
- authorized entities providing IT or legal services on the basis of contracts for entrustment of data processing;
- personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization, and if this were to take place, it will remain in accordance with the principles under the RODO;
- data collected for the above purposes will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of providing legal assistance under the intervention or until the consent is withdrawn, and stored for a period of 3 years counting from the date of providing the above legal assistance;
- You have the right to access, request rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to request restriction of processing in the cases specified in Article 18 of the RODO, as well as the right to object under Article 21 of the RODO; as the processing is not automated, the right to data portability under Article 20 of the RODO will not be exercisable;
- if the processing of personal data violates applicable laws, it is possible to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
- providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary because without it it is not possible to provide you with legal assistance and to respond to the reported problem
in the so-called intervention process; consent may be withdrawn at any time, whereby withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. A statement containing the withdrawal of consent can be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.