Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - RODO, the JiM Foundation informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data provided by you in connection with your consent to the recording and dissemination of your image is JiM Foundation, based in Lodz, 105 Tatrzanska Street.
- For all data protection issues, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the case of your consent to the processing of your image recorded in the form of audiovisual material constituting a several-minute spot for the purposes of casting for the Project, i.e. the mini-series realized by director Damian Kocur, the purpose of personal data processing is the statutory activity of the JiM Foundation. The legal basis for the Company's processing of your personal data in this case will be your voluntarily given consent to process your image - based on Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO.
- Your provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary in order to participate in the casting for the Project, i.e. the mini-series produced by director Damian Kocur. JiM Foundation will process your personal data only to the extent and for the purpose resulting from your consent to capture and disseminate your image.
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of your consent to capture and disseminate your image.
- Only the Project implementer will be the recipient of your personal data.
- You have, to the extent provided by law, the right to access your data and to correct, delete or restrict their processing, as well as the right to data portability, and the right to withdraw your consent to their processing at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of the consent given before its withdrawal. A statement of withdrawal of consent to process personal data requires its submission in writing or electronically to the following email address: email@example.com.
- In the processing of personal data in the performance of a contract, there will be no exclusively automated decision-making or profiling as referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) of the RODO. This means that no decisions regarding the data subject will be made solely automatically.
- If you have any doubts regarding the processing of your personal data, you may request information from the Company. Notwithstanding the above, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of RODO, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.