Regulations for Adding Stories
- The website is operated by the JiM Foundation (hereinafter referred to as the Foundation), based in Lodz, 105 Tatrzanska Street, registered in the Register of Associations, Other Social and Professional Organizations, Foundations and Independent Public Health Care Institutions, kept by the District Court for Lodz-Śródmieście in Lodz, XX Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000127075, PLN, NIP: 7282455613.
- These terms and conditions are intended to define the conditions for publishing stories online using the form available at https://jim.org/autyzm-orzeczenie-o-niepelnosprawnosci-punkt-7-i-8-twoja-historia/.
- These Regulations are available at https://jim.org/regulaminhistoriiorzeczenie
RULES FOR PUBLISHING STORIES
- A story can be published by an adult person on the autism spectrum or a loved one (parent or legal guardian).
- Published stories may include personal information such as the name of the person on the autism spectrum, his or her age, place of residence and image (photo).
- Provision of personal data referred to in paragraph 2 is voluntary.
- The person referred to in paragraph 1, by adding a photo, agrees to disseminate his/her image or the image of the person depicted in it on www.jim.org, in printed materials prepared by the JiM Foundation, JiM Foundation newsletters and in social media on JiM Foundation profiles, i.e. on the Foundation's Facebook fanpage, on the Foundation's profiles on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, in accordance with Article 81 of the Law on Copyright and Related Rights.
- If a photograph depicts the image of persons other than those on the autism spectrum, dissemination of the image requires the permission of the person depicted in the photograph.
- The Foundation is not responsible for the materials submitted for publication, including the lack of permission to disseminate the image.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Foundation is the controller of personal data contained in published stories available at www.jim.org, in printed materials prepared by the JiM Foundation, JiM Foundation newsletters, and on JiM Foundation social media profiles, i.e., the Foundation's Facebook fanpage, the Foundation's Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to publish the story.
- The person publishing the story has the right to access the personal data provided, to correct them, to request their deletion, the right to restrict processing, to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. The person publishing the story also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if the data is processed in violation of legal requirements.
- The Foundation processes personal data in order to raise public awareness and knowledge about the problems of people with autism spectrum disorders and their families.
- The basis for the processing of the data referred to in § 2.2, including the Foundation's processing of the image of the person(s) depicted therein, is the consent given pursuant to Article 6.1.a of the RODO and 81 of the Law on Copyright and Related Rights.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is also Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, i.e. the Foundation's legitimate interest in, among other things, helping people with disabilities, especially those on the autism spectrum, and especially children and young people with disabilities, their families and relatives.
- To the extent that the data is processed on the basis of consent given, a person has the right to withdraw consent at any time. However, this will not affect the legality of the processing that was carried out before the revocation.
- Recipients of personal data will be entities using the jim.org website, printed materials prepared by the JiM Foundation, JiM Foundation newsletters and social media on JiM Foundation profiles, i.e. the Foundation's Facebook fanpage, the Foundation's profiles on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. Personal data will be processed until you revoke your consent, but no longer than the period of publishing the story.
- JiM Foundation has the right to change the regulations at any time.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.