1 Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJEU.L.2016.119.1), hereinafter: RODO, we inform you that the Administrator of your personal data is the JiM Foundation based in Lodz, 105 Tatrzanska Street.
(2) In all matters of personal data protection, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) Your personal data or the personal data of the child of whom you are the parent/legal guardian will be processed for the purpose of conducting the autism risk assessment test and informing you of the result, with the legal basis for data processing being Article 6(1)(a) and (f) RODO and Article 9(2)(h) RODO.
(4) Your personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of providing you with information related to the Foundation's activities, e.g. in the form of newsletters, invitations to trainings and other events, based on your voluntarily expressed consent based on Article 6(1)(a) RODO.
(5) With regard to personal data processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
(6) In relation to the processing of personal data, recipients of data may be public authorities and public administration bodies under the provisions of law.
(7) Personal data may be shared with entities that process data on the basis of entrustment agreements, in particular those providing IT and archiving services.
(8) Personal data will not be transferred to third countries on the basis of specific legal regulations, including international agreements.
(9) In the course of processing personal data, there shall be no exclusively automated decision-making or profiling as referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) of the RODO.
10. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the right to:
(a) access to the content of your data, pursuant to Article 15 RODO,
b) rectification of your data, pursuant to art.16 RODO,
c) limitation of processing, pursuant to art.18 RODO,
d) erasure of data, pursuant to Article 17 RODO,
e) lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Data Protection Authority.
(11) The provision of your personal data or the personal data of the child of whom you are the parent/legal guardian is voluntary, but without their provision it would not be possible to conduct the autism risk assessment test and inform you of the result.
Ty też możesz pomócJuż 1 na 100 dzieci ma diagnozę autyzmu. Zmień ich życie na lepsze.Pomagam